• Hassan

Meditation and science


Meditation

The greatest thing human beings can do is to connect between the outer and the inner part of their existence.

We are all looking for love, peace and happiness,we are trying to reach these goals by making relationships, gaining money,and keep healthy.

Millions of people are doing a lot of effort everyday to achieve their goals,they are suffering to make the relationship they want and the wealth they desire,but they are still missing something!.

The Real happiness,which is the inner peace. When you connect your body with your soul you can understand who you are,you will realize that you are not your body or your name or your family or your job ,you are a soul.

Through meditation you connect yourself with the universe and relaese your s

The inner peace that can be achieved through meditation affects on our body and our mind,when we #meditate we calm the stress and we listen to the chatters inside our minds,by practicing more meditation we will be able to stop the noise of the scattered thoughts in our minds,then we can reach to the silence.

Everyday the heart 💓 pumps 7000 litres of blood,of which 70% blood is pumped to the brain and the remaining 30%to the rest of the body.the blood is pumped through the reins/arteries.

When we are tired we take rest,but when our heart 💓 is tired it can't take rest other wise we will be in rest forever.

How does the #heart work so much #efficiently and effectively?

Heart works effectively because it follows a discipline. In normal conditions the heart takes 0.3 secs to contract (systole) and 0.5 secs to relax (diastole). So 0.3+0.5=0.8 secs are required by the heart to complte one beat (1 cardiac cycle).That means in 1 mn the heart beats 72 times which is considered as normal heart beat.

During the relaxing phase of 0.5 secs the impure blood travels through the lungs and becomes 100 % pure.

In some stressful conditions the body demands more blood in less time and in this situation the heart reduces the relaxing period of 0.5 secs to 0.4 secs.Thus in this case the heart beats 82 times in 1min and only 80% of blood gets purified.

On more n more demand the relaxing time is further reduced to 0.3 secs then only 60% of blood is purified.

Thus 20-40% of impure blood is pumped in the veins/ arteries.These impure components (cholestrol/lipid) gets deposited on the walls of arteries/ veins and thus the elastic nature of the veins and the arteries is lost. So they become plastic in nature.

After some time due to the above conditions the veins/arteries become rigid. Now if a blood clot travels through the veins/ arteries ( which in normal conditions gets easily passed away due to the elastic nature earlier) gets blocked and resists blood flow in that area.

This results in a blockage which further resu in Heart Attack.

So now we realise that the main reason for the heart problems is the increase demand of blood by the brain and the body.

When the activity of brain is stimulated it demands more amount of blood than that of normal conditions.

To stimulate the activity of brain 25-30% of diet we take is responsible whereas the remaining 70-75% is due to the thinking, emotions, attitude, memories and other processes of the brain.

So those who want to keep their heart working effectively for a long period of time they should protect themselves from - worries, anger, sadness, emotional n sensitive behavior, stress and hurry .

To protect ourselves from the above few things there is no MEDICATION available

So the only option is

MEDITATION.

8 views

Recent Posts

See All

What to Visit in Egypt ?

Top 10 Destinations in Egypt Our pick #1Pyramids of GizaSole survivors from the ancient Greek-enrolled Seven Wonders of the World, the amazing Pyramids at Giza are the satellite’s firstborn tourist ch

Are you a guide ?

Sign up to tours by guides to reach a global audience of travelers looking for guided experiences. Sing Up Now